- well-informed customers
- electronic register of complaints
- systematic way of handling the application
- maintaining the timely regime of handling the case
- supervision of the whole process
- possibility of creating statistics to improve products
- knowledge base of emerging problems
- Base of solutions to recurring problems
The product includes:
- Electronic archive with the function of building relationships between documents
- Preparation for integration with the database of contractors
- Dedicated profile card containing glossary fields relevant to the complaint processes
- Workflow process for complaint with response deadline parameterisation
- Functions of complaint case presentation in any systems, clusters, selections
- Calculation functions that calculate quantitative and valuable parameters of the complaint claim
- Notifications and escalations
- Registration and access to the full log of event history of the document and the case
Who will benefit:
- Product Manager
- Production department
- Development department
- Customer service
EXEMPLARY STAGES OF DELEGATION SERVICE:1. Customer notification (e-mail, phone, etc.).
2. Starting the process by filling in the case profile card.
3. Submitting the complaint - introducing to the register of complaints.
4. Confirmation of accepting the item to the service.
5. Validity verification (single- or multi-stage).
6. The report from the inspection.
7. Confirmation of validity – informing the Customer.
8. Preparing a solution.
9. Fixing/removing the problem.
10. Summary of costs.
11. Sending to the customer – information about sending.
12. Closing the complaint